Because we know your pet is like a member of your family, everyone at Canyon Country Veterinary Hospital treats him or her as a member of our family. Your pet may benefit from a wide range of veterinary services all under one roof.
- Pet wellness care includes recommendation for comprehensive preventive care, such as vaccinations, regular physical exams, or spay and neuter surgery, for every pet’s individual needs. We offer wellness packages for pet of all ages, from puppies and kittens all the way to senior dogs and cats.
- Full in-house veterinary laboratory helps us diagnose illness in a timely manner. Blood tests and screening for the early detection of illness are done here in our clinic.
- Veterinary surgery performed with compassion can make all the difference in your pet’s quality of life.
- Pet grooming and boarding is available to let your small dog or cat stay here with the people he or she knows during the day Mon-Fri 9-6. We offer Basic Grooming. Baths, Nail Trims, and Anal Glands. We will shave if medically necessary.
- Veterinary eye care and treatments are available for conditions that can affect your pet’s precious sight.
- Pet dental care and regularly scheduled cleanings are essential to maintain your pet’s good health.
- Pet pain management helps us to make your pet more comfortable during dental treatments and surgery, as well as ease the discomfort associated with chronic injury.
- Canyon Country’s in-house pharmacy is fully stocked for your convenience
- We provide end-of-life care with kindness and compassion for you and your pet.
- Pet rehab and underwater treadmill are available at The Zen Den Animal Wellness and Rehab
Whether your beloved pet is a Great Dane or a Himalayan, our veterinarians and staff always treat him or her as one of a kind, tailoring preventive care and treatment to each individual we see.